Wednesday, January 27, 2010


It's been a while....

First some updates:

Christmas dress that I made (well, actually, just the pinafore) for Seed.   The plan was to be able to remove the pointsettia after the holidays, and add a tulip, but in making some hasty adjustments on Christmas Eve, the neck hole is small, and will not last much longer. 


Christmas Hats
monkey, frog, and lamb!


This is a felted wool cozy that I had made for my beverage bottle ...
Sunshine had liked it, and seeing as she broke her glass-lined Thermos, I had the perfect project for stocking stuffers!
But I know how fashion conscious  teenage girls can be, so I made one to match each of her winter jackets!
Finally, today's WIP......
another pinafore ... notice a much larger neck hole this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment