Wednesday, October 26, 2011



I have been working on a math board for Speedy.  Skip counting and mutliplication are on his agenda.
A circle peg board on one side lets him wrap yarn around every 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc. I am trying to get different colored yarn for each color (hint, hint  if anyone is de-cluttering their stash).

On the other side of the board, there is a target. 
The inner circle counts by 1s: 1-12.
The next circle counts by 2s: 2-24.
The next circle counts by 3s: 3-36.
etc.
 
The target was painted in one afternoon. I expected that to take much longer.

The numbers are going to take longer. I am using craft paint and a toothpick, but it is turning out beautiful and will be worth it!

2 comments:

  1. i have orange, brown & grey you can have

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I'd love a piece of brown and grey. I don't need too long of a piece. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete