Thursday, November 5, 2009

Not So Scheduled...

OK, here's my deal ... I really like the idea of this "Work in Progress Wednesdays" ... but Wednesdays are busy, and I cannot commit to computer time .. so, I am proposing to drop the "Wednesday" and  continue to post as I can.  With the new baby due any day, I may end up having much less, or maybe more computer time, but I do know that it will be unpredictable!!!

No objections? ... here goes ...  (making up for missed Wednesdays) ...

is now



"Sprout" sprouting his new pants!  Toasty warm (and dry) for the winter, without the diaper covers (even overnight)!  Love his personality, just like his older brother, he watched mommy make these, and is very attatched/territorial about them..... Now, to find (make?) a shirt he likes to wear...







My latest sewing project ... I just have to make it to the hardware store for a dowel ... or maybe I should walk to the riverbank and see if I can find anything suitable...

Crochet project ... trying some wavy lines (the project is laying flat).


My next baby dress...


Okay, this one is just about finished...it is a new sling from some material I had sitting around.  A little bright for me, but beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment