Sunday, November 28, 2010


This project has been in the works for some time, but I did not want to spoil it. 

I haven't knit anything since I was seven, when my mother taught me to knit a scarf.  I have thought about trying to learn again, but finding the time/energy for somthing I don't really need to be doing ... yeah, it's just not going to happen.  Then Sunshine recieved a knitting loom as a gift.  Ah - this I can handle! Yes, you could call it cheating, and I would not agrue, but this was still quite an undertaking.
Two buntings for two new precious babies. I chose red and white so that they would be unisex, and had intended to add a flower/car emblishment when babies came, but life got in the way, and I decided best get the gifts to the babies before they outgrow them.

They are far from perfect, but full of love.

These also fit our cabbage patch dolls perfectly for when they are outgrown!

No comments:

Post a Comment