Wednesday, March 24, 2010




I was making a transformer poster. At the bottom, it shows you who is allowed to look at the top and who is not. First of all, there is the girls, which aren't allowed to look at the top of the poster because girls don't like transformers and fighting. It says that boys are, and boys only are allowed to look at the top because they like transforers and fighting, but some boys don't.















I wrote on my poster that I have transformers at my house, that is the favorite thing in my life. I want it to be the only thing I have. There is nothing on the back, so I wrote a big X to let them know. I wrote all about transformers so that if some boys don't know, they can look at it and learn about the guns and stuff. Well, I accidentally made a mistake: I made Optimus Prime be the smallest one, by mistake, it was supposed to be Bumblebee who was the smallest of the Autobot group, and I had to make Bumblebee be the biggest one because then people would be thinking there was three Autobots, but I only know 2: Bumblebee, the Buggy Bumblebee, Optimus Prime, and the twins, but I didn't make the twins yet. Maybe I will put them on today. Today I will make them, but when I make them, they willl probably look like the real ones, but I can't usually make the cars that similar, but I know I will today. Today is the day that I will make them finished, but maybe not. But today or tommorow I will go somewhere with only boys and I will show them everything about it, about fighting and transformers, when I am done.
I made this because transformers are my favorite. The End.

1 comment:

  1. And I wonder why I get headaches? The poster is actaully pretty cool...this is what is written across the top: OTOWUBOSEZU AN DOSEBCODU (translation: Autobots and Decepticons)and the bottom shows a girl crossed out, with the word 'NO' and a boy with the word 'YES'. \he then added the little picture of the house titled "MIU HAZU", which he has since expended to say MIU HAZU CHASFOWMURZU.

    Not sure what the U at the end of each word is, but neat to see the "ch" sound spelled out!

    ReplyDelete