Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Well, I did it again, but this time, it was by request.
We spent the day Saturday at Grand Beach and Maverick was taken by all the cute sundresses they were selling, and how they would all look so cute on Seedling.  The "we should buy this" turned into "you could make this" very quickly.  My concern was that I didn't think I had cute enough material.  Then I remembered about this royal blue material with yellow, red, and green tie died flowers on it -- perfect!  I must say that this suits her more that the other patterns we have seen in dresses!

So we got home very late from the beach and another party afterwards, and when the children didn't sleep in on Sunday morning, I decided to make this dress before church.  The dress she loves ... hopefully by the time this is posted, she will have let me take it off of her to wash it ...


No comments:

Post a Comment